Friday, July 26, 2013

Who is The Committed Coordinator?

My name is Jennifer Stanfill and I currently serve as the Coordinator for Career & Technical Education and Partnerships for the Parkway School District in St. Louis, Missouri.  In my experiences as a business and marketing educator, high school assistant principal and district curriculum coordinator, I have found my passion for career and technical education growing each and every day.

I am committed to the community of teachers, administrators and students that I serve.  I am fortunate to have a loving husband and two wonderful children that support me in this work.

Audrey (7), Jennifer, Steve, Charlie (6)

I created this blog to help support and collaborate with other CTE teachers and school administrators.  In this blog, I will share instructional resources, technology integration tips and industry trends.  I will also share my insights regarding CTE program administration and leadership, as well as new, innovative ideas worth investigating in an effort to enhance learning for all.

I hope to use this blog as a place to share my own learning experiences while learning from my readers. Please make every effort to comment and share your thinking as we work collaboratively to meet the needs of students through high-quality CTE programs!




No comments:

Post a Comment